The Greater Springfield Volunteer Fire Department rents out its meeting hall to individuals, local businesses, community groups and organizations. The Community Hall is available for rent on most Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and is an excellent venue for Wedding Receptions, Children’s Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Special Events or Business Conferences.
- Seating up to 225 persons, depending on table configuration
- Up to 49 rectangular tables & 240 chairs
- 3,060 square feet of hall space
- Kitchen Countertops, Sink and Ice Machine available for usage
- Free Onsite parking accommodates 75 cars and handicap accessible parking
- Large drop-down projection screen available
- Incandescent lighting available for more intimate events
- Single story ground – level facility with easy access
- For events with alcohol, bartending services will be provided by The Masters of Mixology.
- Please visit themastersofmixology.com for details and pricing information
For more information or to check availability contact:
- Gus @ The Masters of Mixology
- Phone 703-646-1579 (or 703-868-0390)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBLINK: https://www.themastersofmixology.com/
All proceeds from your rental are used to support the operations of Firefighters and Emergency Medical Services personnel who serve the Springfield community. Your rental helps to save lives.
(See calendar below for available dates)