The Greater Springfield Volunteer Fire Department rents out its meeting hall to individuals, local businesses, community groups and organizations. The Community Hall is available for rent on most Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and is an excellent venue for Wedding Receptions, Children’s Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, Special Events or Business Conferences.
- Seating up to 225 persons, depending on table configuration
- Commercial grade, fully equipped kitchen
- Free Onsite parking accommodates 75 cars and handicap accessible parking
- Large drop-down projection screen available
- Incandescent lighting available for more intimate events
- Single story ground – level facility with easy access.
For more information or to check availability contact:
- Keanna Adusei
- Phone 703.899.0594 or 703.608.9226
- Email: KMFoodTruckings@gmail.com
- WEBLINK: https://www.kmfoodtruckandcatering.com/event-space-rental
All proceeds from your rental are used to support the operations of Firefighters and Emergency Medical Services personnel who serve the Springfield community. Your rental helps to save lives.
(The hall is not available on Sunday, Tuesday, 3rd Wednesday or Thursday & Friday’s due to Bingo and other pre-booked events.)